Saturday, November 28, 2009

Introduction

I live in the Denver suburb of Aurora, and pass by a particular 7-11 on my way to work or school on a daily basis. As my favorite local coffee shop closed and I am not a fan of Starbucks, I typically stop at 7-11 for my morning coffee anymore. A little coffee, a rice crispie treat, and I'm good to go for the day. I am having increasingly bizarre interactions with the other patrons at 7-11 and I will be using this blog to chronicle past ones as well as future ones. Each post will detail where I was going, what I bought, who else was shopping there and the time of day and then the details of my conversations with these people. If I can manage to pop off a picture or two on my blackberry I will, and they'll be included in the post.

If anyone has any stories they'd like to contribute you can email me at luxin.gloria (at) gmail.com

1 comment: